Bus system evaluation to involve students, student survey - lsureveille.com: News

|
||

Transportation Bus system evaluation to involve students, student survey

Posted: Monday, February 4, 2013 7:58 pm | Updated: 9:33 pm, Thu Feb 7, 2013.

The Office of Parking, Traffic and Transportation will hold student forums in conjunction with Student Government today as part of this week’s bus evaluation.

The forums will be at 2 and 6 p.m. in the Student Union International Room.

Gary Graham, director of the Office of Parking, Traffic and Transportation, said the survey will aim to evaluate what students want in the bus system in terms of how much students are willing to pay, what technology is used, the types of buses used and the amount of service provided.

A transportation consultant will be present at the forums to listen to students’ opinions about the current bus system and to determine what type of services students are looking for.

Graham said a survey will also be sent to students as part of the evaluation, but when the survey will be released has not been determined.

The report on the evaluation is expected to be complete by the end of March, Graham said.

More about

More about

|
||