Trai Turner declares for NFL draft, will forgo junior season - lsureveille.com: Sports

Trai Turner declares for NFL draft, will forgo junior season

Posted: Monday, January 13, 2014 12:12 pm | Updated: 1:23 pm, Mon Jan 13, 2014.

LSU offensive guard Trai Turner’s agent has told multiple sources that the Tiger will forgo his junior season and declare for the 2014 NFL draft.

Earlier today, LSU sophomore running back Jeremy Hill declared for the draft with an announcement via Twitter.

Turner’s decision was reported by multiple national outlets, including ESPN’s Joe Schad and Adam Schefter and CBS Sports’ Jason LaCanfora. LaCanfora tweeted that Turner’s agent, Peter Schaffer, released a statement on Monday.

The New Orleans native started all 13 games for the Tigers this season. Turner redshirted as a true freshman in 2011, allowing him to be eligible for the upcoming draft.

Junior offensive tackle La’el Collins is also expected to make an announcement soon regarding his decision to stay at LSU or declare for the draft.

More about

More about

More about

|
||