Reader's Choice Bracket- Round Two

Reveille reporters have worked hard this semester to keep the LSU community informed, especially after the coronavirus pandemic disrupted the spring semester. We hope you've enjoyed all the news, entertainment, sports and opinion articles we've written this spring, but now's your chance to tell us what your favorite articles were.

Round One of the reader's choice bracket ended at 3 p.m. today. Round Two begins today at 4:30 p.m. and will continue until 4:30 p.m. tomorrow, May 1. Check to see if your favorite articles from Round One made the cut for this round, and vote for them to advance to Round Three. The links to the articles included in each poll are provided below. 

Poll one:

Tired of towing: Students speak out against towing issues, overpriced parking permits on LSU's campus
'Blatant disregard for student safety:' Security cameras on campus broken, LSU denies claim

Poll two:

Streaming Wars: Which streaming service is the best for college students?
Louisiana 101: A comprehensive guide to what makes LA great

Poll three:

'It gives the community hope': Black gymnasts becoming more prevalent both at LSU, on national scale
Two different Joes: Joe Burrow finishes LSU career with National Championship victory

Poll four:

Opinion: Joe Burrow's Heisman acceptance speech paid homage to adopted Louisianans, new and old roots
Opinion: In light of recent discoveries, the LSU Campus Mounds are in need of more protection