Election 2020 Bernie Sanders

Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., speaks at his campaign headquarters, Wednesday, March 4, 2020, in Burlington, Vt. (AP Photo/Wilson Ring)

With the entire world focused on the spread of the coronavirus, it makes it difficult for people, even those on twitter, to focus on anything else. However, there have been a few headlines that have gained attention. 

Let’s start with the major headline– coronavirus. As the virus spreads throughout the world and the United States, the World Health Organization released an update on the virus. 

While several countries rally to prepare, South Korea had a unique response– declaring war on the virus. 

While coronavirus is a constant trend, Tuesday twitter was all about the polls. More specifically, the difficulty people had getting to the polls. Voter inequality has been a debated issue and this past election showed just how difficult it can be for people to cast their vote. 

In California, people were advised to stay in line, despite the polls impending close. 

In Texas, people waited hours after the closing to ensure they were able to cast their vote.

After casting their vote, twitter users decided to have some fun, describing the election season in four words. 

While Bachelor Nation prepares for the final rose ceremony, they were surprised by the announcement of the new Bachelorette, Clare Crawley. She was announced as the newest Bachelorette and twitter was not disappointed at all. People were thrilled to welcome Crawley, a 38 year-old Bachelor alum back to the franchise. 

However, some people were not as thrilled. 

Sadly, it pains me to leave you with this last announcement. Judge Judy has announced that after 25 seasons, her show will be coming to an end.